Terms and Conditions 2013
Gwithian Farm is a Family
These Conditions have been set for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Please note the booking deposit is non-refundable.
- NO FOOTPRINTS or PLASTIC sheets PERMITTED UNDER TENTS, THEY DESTROY THE GRASS.
- Groundsheets. Apart from groundsheets which form an integral part of the tent ALL additional groundsheets must be breathable. This is so campers can enjoy a reasonable green pitch.
- No gazebos with groundsheets permitted, or over 2m x 2m due to damage caused to the pitch.
- One car per pitch during July, August and Spring Bank Week. Anyone wishing to bring a second car outside of peak season will need to book the car in advance.
- Dogs are welcome on site but they must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site. Any fouling within the site must be cleared up immediately. Maximum of 2 dogs, unless by prior arrangement.
- There is a strict speed limit of 5mph.
- Arrival time is from 12noon July and August. Campers travelling overnight during July and August cannot enter the site before 12noon as there is no additional parking space. When the site is full in July and August the drive becomes blocked if people arrive before pitches are vacated.
- Departure time 10.a.m during July and August.
- No arrivals after 9.00pm unless by prior arrangement .
- No ball games after 9.00pm. so that young children can sleep .
- No noise that is likely to upset neighbouring campers after 10.30pm.
- Where possible, we will try and accommodate specific location requests, but we reserve the right to re-allocate pitches if necessary.
- No open fires on site. Barbeques can be placed on bricks provided at the water taps or please ask reception.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival.
- One pup tent per pitch for children under 18. Maximum size 2.0m x 1.5m.
- No vehicular movement on site between 11.00pm -7.30pm
- Children who are accompanied to the toilet at home must be accompanied to the campsite toilets.
- No riding bicycles or scooters after 9.00p.m. or when dark.
- One family per pitch or a maximum of four adults.
Anyone who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be asked to leave the campsite without refund of fees paid.
Any cancellations must be covered by your own insurance.